San Francisco Fashion Week ® 2012: Opening Party. Presented by Stylet.ag
Monday, September 24, 2012 from 6:00 PM to 9:30 PM (PDT)
San Francisco, CA
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
[ Image Courtesy of Shaun Tiangsing ]
San Francisco Fashion and Merchants Alliance, Inc. (SFFAMA) is pleased to announce San Francisco Fashion Week ® 2012 September 24-30, 2012. San Francisco Fashion Week (tm) 2012 will highlight the convergence of fashion and technology unique to the San Francisco fashion industry while showcasing emerging designers and student collections. Join us for this year's largest networking event for fashion/tech professionals in San Francisco.
- WHAT: San Francisco Fashion Week ® 2012. #SFFW12 Opening Party
- Reception & Fundraising event for WITHIN FOUR WALLS and Stylet.ag Launch Party
- WHEN: Sept. 24th, 2012, Monday, Door Opens at 6:00pm
- WHERE:Astro Studios, 348 6th Street, San Francisco, CA 94103
- RSVP: $10 Online / $15 At The Door. Purchase Tickets: http://sanfranciscofashionweek092412.eventbrite.com/
- DRESS CODE: Dress To Impress / Fashionably Chic
- Only authorized photographers are allowed to cover this event.
- 09/24 : Opening Party. Astro Studios, 348 6th Street, SF / Tickets
- 09/25 : Fashion+Tech Expo & Social Media Panel. Citizen Space, 425 2nd Street #100, SF / Tickets
- 09/26 : Dapperhood Menswear Styling Network Launch Event. R State Store San Francisco, 272 Sutter Street, SF/ Tickets
- 09/27 : SFMADE & Fashion SF Initiative. Building The Sewn Products Infrasture in SF. NextSpace, 28 2nd Street, SF/ Tickets
- 09/28 : Stellar SF Fashion Awards 2012 & SFFW12 Runway #1 Emerging Designers. Astro Studios, 349 6th Street, SF. Tickets
- 09/29 : [Day] Innovation Management Institute's Future of Fashion Gameference. Astro Studios, 348 6th Street, SF/ Tickets
- 09/29 : [Evening] SFFW12 Runway #2 Ready To Wear. SOMArts 934 Brannan Street, SF / Tickets
- 09/30 : SFFW12 Runway #3 Couture & Avant Garde. Nissan Infiniti San Francisco, 1395 Van Ness Street (at Bush), SF / Tickets
Brown-Forman, Color, City Model Management, Digital Style Digest, Izze Sparkling Drink, Los Osuna, Moda Cinema, Pigment Cosmetics, Pretzel Crisps, SFIEC, Speakeasy Ale & Lager, Trumer Pils, My HD Presenter, Juice Shop, Popchips, R State Store SF, West Coast Leather
Presented by the SFFAMA Family:
FASHION+TECHSF is the longest running monthly workshop and event series in the San Francisco Bay Area focused synergistically on building, promoting and educating the vibrant community of fashion and technology entrepreneurs, designers, developers, bloggers, business professionals, students, investors and numerous enthusiastic companies, schools, groups and individuals who share our vision of a world-class fashion and technology industry that is innovative, disruptive and uniquely San Francisco. Our mission is to create educational, social and business opportunities for the fashion and technology industries. In the past two years, FASHION+TECHSF has become the leading network for all things fashion and technology in the SF Bay Area.
San Francisco Fashion and Merchants Alliance, a California non-profit corporation, is the leading institution in the San Francisco Bay Area’s fashion industry. Over 3,000 members on Facebook, 105 events. Winner of Best Fashion Event Producer of the Year and Best Marketing at San Francisco Fashion Awards 2011. SFFAMA Inc, is the producer of San Francisco Fashion Week (tm), Project SF, Fashion Feud, Pret-A-Porter SF, The Beauty Expo, Dapperhood, Fashion Socialsand FASHION+TECHSF. SFFAMA provides business and technology education for fashion entrepreneurs and serves as a business and social development network for the thriving local fashion industry.
San Francisco Fashion and Merchants Alliance, Inc. (SFFAMA) is pleased to announce San Francisco Fashion Week ® 2012 September 24-30, 2012. San Francisco Fashion Week (tm) 2012 will highlight the convergence of fashion and technology unique to the San Francisco fashion industry while showcasing emerging designers and student collections.
+++ For vending, speaking and sponsorship opportunities, media relations and publicity contact Owen Geronimo at http://about.me/owengeronimo or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org