Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Calling all Stella & Dot Prospects & Stylists!
Check out our gorgeous new collection and receive Basics Bootcamp training on the Circle of Success, just in time to get your business ready for the Fall selling season! All Prospective Stylists will receive a free jewelry gift for attending our Meet Stella & Dot (if registered by 9/2), and all Stylists will have a chance to win a piece from the new collection. And don’t forget the optional Leadership training immediately following the Bootcamp (especially if you have a goal to promote this season!).
* Find it difficult to make it to San Francisco? Join Shaina Haller on Sept 14 for the East Bay Bootcamp in Danville! More info to follow.
9:00am: Calling all prospects: Meet Stella & Dot - make sure to register by 9/2 for your free jewelry gift!
9:30am - 1pm: Basics Bootcamp training - learn how to Book, Sell, & Sponsor this Fall selling season!
* 1:00pm - 2:30pm: Leadership training & lunch - gain a Leader perspective on your business as we focus on Consistency, Coaching & Celebrating your team this fall!
*For Career Rank of Star or above and
For Stylists wanting to promote to Star in Q4 with the following requirements:
- Plan to bring a guest to the MSD
- Have a min of 4 September shows logged into your lounge
- Must rsvp to Lindsay Walsh by noon on September 5th.
When & Where
Lindsay Walsh, Diamond Director
Lindsay Walsh is a Diamond Director & Founding Leader with Stella & Dot. Since joining Stella & Dot in 2008, Lindsay has consistently earned accolades for her sales and leadership. She currently leads a team of 4000+ Stylists in the 6 countries where Stella & Dot operates while being a wife and raising her three boys. Lindsay loves helping other women be entrepreneurs. She is based in San Francisco and Marin County.
Click here to learn more about Lindsay, Stella & Dot and how you can become a stylist
Diamond Director & Founding Leader