San Francisco - 1801 Wedemeyer St. - 30-Day Cleanse RESET with Ti Caudron - 5 Classes - May 3, May 10, May 17, May 24 and May 31
San Francisco, CA
Ti Caudron’s 30-Day Cleanse RESET Program brought to you by VitaliTi. The Cleanse is a Health & Wellness program designed to help give people who are seeking their best self, scientifically based weight loss and detox tools that work so they have a strong starting place to JumpStart a healthy lifestyle that will last a lifetime.
This weight loss and detox program will help you discover how good you can feel by establishing a more healthy lifestyle that uses healthy foods to nourish and fuel your body, enabling you to look and feel your best, with life changing results and a clear understanding of how to continue the journey and thrive for a lifetime.
With a curriculum founded on scientific and objective knowledge, our goal is to empower you with a solid understanding of what food choices work best for you and why, enabling you to start building a more healthful diet based on natural whole foods that lead to enhanced physical and mental vitality. Ti’s innovative new Cleanse program represents the best in smart and common sense nutrition to provide you with results that will leave you looking and feeling your best!
- Understand how to nourish your body and eat to thrive;
- Discover what foods make you look and feel your best;
- Gain sustainable mental and physical energy;
- Lose weight, find your optimal weight, or change your body composition;
- Prepare meals that balance your hormones
- Understand Ti’s favorite “Easy Buttons” with healthy nutritional products that can greatly simplify mealtime preparation;
- Eliminate food cravings and break unhealthy eating habits;
- Identify food allergies, intolerances and emotional eating triggers;
- Learn how to customize your perfect diet and unlock the secrets of your own health and wellness; and
- Move from insight to action FAST by learning what to do, doing it, and getting the results!
This includes 5 metabolic scale weigh-ins at the begining of each class session
Class #1 - Thursday, May 3 at 7:00pm to 8:30 pm, Room located on Lower Level
Class #3 -Thursday, May 17 at 7:00pm to 8:15pm, Room located on Lower Level
Class #4 -Thursday, May 24 at 7:00pm to 8:15pm, Room located on Lower Level
Class #5 - Thursday, May 31 at 7:00pm to 8:30pm, Room located on Lower Level