So you have an idea for a startup, do you? But what is the next step? This is it.
In just three hours, the Startup Ideation Bootcamp will help you improve your idea, come up with new ideas, and even recruit potential cofounders. Join us for a fun evening.
What is the Startup Ideation Bootcamp?
The Startup Ideation Bootcamp provides expert advice with real-world practice. The evening begins with talks by leading startup Founders designed to teach you the components of good and bad startup ideas. For example, is your market big enough, is there organic growth potential, and a clear path to profitability? Then, attendees can share their ideas with both experts and peers to receive constructive feedback. The evening format is based on the best practices of the Founder Institute, the largest pre-seed incubator in the world. Pizzas and drinks will also be provided.
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone who has an idea for an early-stage company.
- Anyone that is interested starting or joining a new startup.
- Anyone interested in learning about the Founder Institute.
What is the Agenda?
06:00 to 06:30 PM - Welcome to Ideation Bootcamp!
06:30 to 07:00 PM - Ricardo dos Santos, Qualcomm,on Startup Ideation
07:00 to 07:30 PM - Ryan Bettencourt, Kidzui, on Startup Ideation
07:30 to 07:45 PM - Food Break
07:45 to 08:30 PM - Attendee Sharing Ideas to the Audience w/ Feedback (optional)
08:30 to 09:00 PM - Speed Idea Sharing to Peers (optional)
09:00 to 11:00 PM - Drinks at a Local Bar
Who will be Speaking?
The Local Director of the Founder Institute, Jeanine Jacobson, as well as some of the program's highest rated Mentors, will speak and provide feedback on company pitches. Confirmed speakers include:
- Ricardo dos Santos is a Senior Director of New Business Creation & Innovation at Qualcomm. He leads the early-stage discovery & acceleration phases of internal ventures which have earned over $150 mil in funding. He is the founder of "Collective Entrepreneurship" which combines crowdsourcing with proven entrepreneurial methods. Ricardo holds a bachelor's and master's degree in systems & industrial engineering from Louisiana State University, as well as an MBA from the MIT Sloan School of Management.
- Ryan Bettencourt: Ryan is the Vice President, Marketing & Business Dev for Kidzui. His recent career has included stints as Founder & President of his own start-up, President of a leading web marketing & development company, and as marketing and strategy consultant to start-ups & Fortune 500 companies. Ryan received his MBA from Babson College - Olin School of Business & his undergraduate degree from University of San Francisco.
What is the Founder Institute?
The Founder Institute is a global network of startups and mentors that helps entrepreneurs launch meaningful and enduring technology companies. Through our four month pre-seed incubator program, you can launch your dream company with expert training, feedback, and support from experienced startup CEOs, while not being required to quit your day job. Our unique Bonus Pool also shares equity upside with all participants, creating local, teamwork-based ecosystems where great startups can flourish. In less than two years of operation, the Founder Institute has already helped launch over 400 technology companies in over 20 cities worldwide.
How do I join the Institute?
Learn more about the Founder Institute here.
If you could benefit from expert training, advice and feedback to launch a meaningful and enduring technology company, apply today. If you apply using the link below and show up to the event, you will be invited to take the Predictive Admissions Test for free;
Thank you, and enjoy!
As a special bonus, just for attending, you will also receive a $50 credit for Elance services to help build your startup through hiring and managing in the cloud. Just show up and we'll take care of the rest!
When & Where
The Founder Institute
The Founder Institute is the world's largest entrepreneur training and startup launch program, helping aspiring founders across the globe build enduring technology companies. Based in Silicon Valley and with chapters across 40 countries, the Founder Institute has helped launch over 1,249 companies in 5 years. The company's mission is to "Globalize Silicon Valley" and build sustainable startup ecosystems that will create one million new jobs worldwide.
See more events at http://fi.co/events.