San Diego Road Runner Sports Adventure Run
San Diego, CA
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
HAVE FUN! GET CRAZY! SCORE BIG!
You’re in for one mind-blowing evening of FREE, prize-tastic fitness FUN when you join runners LIKE YOU for the nation’s BIGGEST group fun run at your San Diego Road Runner Sports retail store! Enjoy 60 minutes of FUN as you run (or walk) at your own pace & collect FREE raffle tickets along the way. Then, toast to your adventure & meet new friends in the beer garden while scoring up to $3,000 in FREE raffle prizes!
So, grab your friends, family & coworkers & join the ADVENTURE... RSVP TODAY!
HERE'S THE LOW-DOWN!
Your November Adventure Run is Toga Party themed, wahoo! Come dressed in your Toga attire and accessorize with the Adventure Run shirt to score bonus raffle tickets at checkin.
- 5:00-6:30PM Be the First to Demo products, EARN BONUS RAFFLE TICKETS & SHOP
- 6:30-7:30PM Run or Walk to Fun Checkpoints at Your Own Pace
- 7:30-8:00PM Win FREE Raffle Prizes & Enjoy Your Stone Brew Beer Garden
- 8:00PM-? Keep the Fun Going at Your After Party (at Player's Sports Bar - 7061 Clairemont Mesa Blvd)
*Remember, you’re very important to us, so a light is required for the November Adventure Run to keep you safe.
* Register by noon on event day to receive a FREE beer ticket & GPS-guided map emailed to you at 6:35PM on event night ($3 per beer otherwise) beer purchases benefit The Ethiopia Project... Cheers!
* Wear your Adventure Run shirt to receive a FREE beer ticket & earn DOUBLE raffle tickets at event checkpoints! (2 beer maximum per person)
* Score EXTRA raffle tickets when you Like us on Facebook& check out the secret checkpoint on event night!
Here's your chance to help your community charity
Join The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society’s Team In Training (TNT) and commit to reaching your best physical self while helping blood cancer patients achieve theirs. Today is the day you'll start helping save the lives of blood cancer patients by joining TNT and raising money for blood cancer research. Since its beginning in 1988, more than 600,000 participants have helped TNT and The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society raise more than $1.4 billion for therapies that are changing lives today. With full or half marathons, triathlons, cycling and hiking events offered, TNT sets the standard for endurance sports training programs for charity. Click here for more information.
Feel great when you make a donation with your free Adventure Run registration you can change lives!