ArchiCAD User Group
Join Team GRAPHISOFT in San Diego on July 9th! At this User Group Meeting, not only will you meet and collaborate with your peers and share best practices, you'll see a presentation from Mark Christopher, Architect, LEED AP, President at Christopher and Kacur Architects, who will demonstrate the various modeling methods in ArchiCAD, from the basics, to using complex profiles, to using third party add-ons like Artlantis.
You will also get a first-hand look at all the new features in ArchiCAD 17, including:
- Structurally correct details out of the box
- Best all-around OPEN BIM workflows
- Enhanced performance on complex models
- BIM-integrated sustainable design
Attend this User Group and:
- Engage in a discussion around ArchiCAD best practices
- See ArchiCAD 17's new features and enhancements
- Participate in a Q&A to get all your questions answered
- Enjoy food and drinks as you mingle with your colleagues
- And more!
We expect a large turnout, so we have moved our meetings to the Point Loma Assembly, a wonderful historic building that you're sure to enjoy.
When & Where
GRAPHISOFT North America