WE'RE SOLD OUT! Please add your name to the waiting list and we'll release tickets if and when they become available.
Who says good things come to those who wait? Because you're a Very Influential Person -- that's why you've been directed here -- you're invited to be among the first to try out the brand new Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 – weeks ahead of its availability in stores. Get up close and personal. Come to our VIP Preview -- hosted by the expert bloggers who’ve been keeping you abreast of the Tab’s march into the market. Along with getting to touch the Tab 10.1, you'll also be able to chat it up with Samsung executives.
Oh yeah, by attending, you’ll have a chance to win one of five Galaxy Tabs or one of five other Samsung Galaxy S smartphones. That’s a one in 40 chance of taking home a top-of-the-line Samsung product. Food and refreshments provided. All ages welcome. Act fast. The doors are open to the first 400 people who sign up.
When: 7- 10 p.m., Fri, Jun 3, 2011
Where: 620 Jones, bar and restaurant, 620 Jones St., San Francisco, CA
- Pressian Karakostov, editor-in-chief of PhoneArena
- William Park, editor-in-chief of IntoMobile
- Marin Perez, senior editor of IntoMobile
- Blake Stimac, editor of IntoMobile
- Yoeau Slivkoff, co-founder of IntoMobile
- Thomas Langridge, co-founder of IntoMobile
- Calvin Chan, lead developer of IntoMobile
- Joe Wilcox, managing editor of BetaNews
- Xavier Lanier, editor-in-chief of GottaBeMobile
- Chuong Nguyen, editor of GottaBeMobile
- Aaron Baker, editor-in-chief of PhoneDog.
- Patrick Houston, editorial director of NetShelter
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/netshelter/sfgalaxytab
When & Where
About inPowered: inPowered (formerly NetShelter) is changing the world of online advertising. The company has created an earned advertising platform that enables brands to amplify what experts are saying about them. The platform discovers positive articles and blog posts authored by credible experts and helps marketers amplify that earned media through paid advertising and social channels. Unlike other forms of paid advertising, inPowered harnesses the trust and credibility of earned media to influence consumer behavior. inpwrd.com