Salute To Summer Bash
Saturday, May 18, 2013 from 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM (EDT)
New York, NY
As summer officially approaches and the city streets start heating up, New York City can seem like a ghost town, with everyone and their mother jetting off to European vacations, weekends in the Hamptons, and forays on the Cape. Before all your friends (and hopefully you) start Instagramming shots of your gorgeous beach vacations, spend one last weekend here and celebrate one of our great city's hottest neighborhoods.
On Saturday, May 18, grab some friends and tickets to the CBS Local/92.3 NOW Salute to Summer Bash crawl on the Lower East Side, a place known for awesome bars, awesome food, and awesome company. You’ll visit four of the area’s best spots, Hair of the Dog, Libation, Hotel Chantelle, and Grey Lady, drinking, eating, making friends, and enjoying a sunny NYC Saturday. Your ticket includes one free drink and one free small plate portion of appetizers (such as buffalo chicken wontons at Libation, quesadillas at Hair of the Dog, meatballs at Hotel Chantelle, and seafood at Grey Lady) at each of the four locations.
Join us on Saturday, May 18 from 1-5pm for one last, pre-Memorial Day hurrah on this heck of a crawl in a heck of a neighborhood. It’ll be so much fun; you won’t want to leave NYC, no matter how welcoming the beach looks.
When: Saturday, May 18, 2013
Time: 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Duration: 4 hours
Cost: $34.99 per person
- 4 free drinks (one at each location); either a pint of any beer on draft, one full-size well drink, or one full-size soda or sparkling water
- 4 free small plate portions of appetizers (one at each location)
- A Salute to Summer Bash party favor
Bring your ticket to any of the four participating locations:
- Hair of the Dog at 168 Orchard St.btw Stanton & Rivington
- Libation at 137 Ludlow St. btw Stanton & Rivington
- Hotel Chantelle at 92 Ludlow St. btw Delancey & Broome
- Grey Lady at 77 Delancey St. btw Allen & Orchard
How It Works: After redeeming your ticket at any of the four locations, you’ll get a Salute to Summer Bash punch card and wrist band. Then you’re off to have four hours of fun, visiting each bar on your own schedule (i.e. there’s no guide yelling at you to finish your drinks and no large groups of people forced to stick together) to eat and drink the day away while hanging with friends. At each spot, you'll present your punch card to be stamped by bar staff as you redeem your food and drink.
- Must be 21+ to participate in the event; a valid ID will be required.
- Event takes place rain or shine.
- Participating bars/event details are subject to change.
- Please print ticket or download it to your phone and present at any of the four participating locations on the day of the event.
- Tickets are only available online at SALUTETOSUMMERBASH.COM and will not be available for purchase at any of the participating locations.
- Tickets and food/drink redemptions are only valid on the day of the event, May 18, 2013 from 1-5pm.
- Drinks must be redeemed at the bar; not valid for waitress service.
- Ticket is valid for one drink and one appetizer offering per location per participant.
- Gratuity is not included; please tip the bartenders for good service.