Salesforce.com Southeast Florida Event - Thursday, September 11th
Thursday, September 11, 2014 from 3:00 PM to 7:00 PM (EDT)
Fort Lauderdale, FL
IMPORTANT REMINDERS for Thursday: With more than 100 registrations, our user group meeting this Thursday at 3pm is going to be a blast! Please read the important items below.
- BRING YOUR LAPTOP for the Declarative App building exercise in part 1! You will build an app that you can take home with you.
- CHECK IN DETAILS: Citrix has several buildings, so be sure to go to #6363 (Address: 6363 NW 6th Way, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309). From the lobby, proceed to the 2nd floor security desk to check in.
- ROUND TABLE PREP: For the four topics you selected during registration, brainstorm the following in advance….What is your biggest challenge/a key question you'd like answered about [this topic]? Do you have a best practice you’d recommend to others?
From: Christine Pechter, posted on 09-09-2014
Our September 11th, 3-7pm meeting will feature an exciting agenda! Part 1 will include a Hands-On App Building exercise led by Salesforce’s Mike Gerholdt (please bring your laptop). In Part 2, we breakout into round tables and discuss topics selected by you!
- 3:00—4:30pm: Hands-On Admin App Building session (*BRING YOUR LAPTOP!*).
- 4:40—6:00pm: Round-Table Collaborative Discussions (Breakout into groups to discuss best practices, collaborate, and ask questions around specific Salesforce topics. Each group will include, Subject Matter Experts representing that particular topic).
- 6:00—6:15pm: Road to Dreamforce (Who else in our group is going? Best practices for new attendees).
- 6:15—7pm: Hors d'oeuvres, drinks, and networking!
- CRMfusion Inc.
- Citrix Systems
- Salesforce.com: Mike Gerholdt (aka “ButtonClickAdmin”)
About our Sponsors
- CloudLock — Security for the cloud needs to find a balance between embracing the collaborative benefits of the platform, and giving security professionals the realtime visibility and control they need to ensure that their sensitive information remains secure. Founded in 2011 and headquartered in Waltham, MA, CloudLock for Salesforce helps enterprises discover this kind of information no matter where it lives in Salesforce, including Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Chatter, and Files. With full auditing of potential exposures, the ability to communicate to end-users in real time about risks and corrective actions that they need to take, and integrated data access and report download monitoring, organizations and safely deploy CloudLock for Salesforce while maintaining a strong security posture.
- CRMfusion Inc. — CRMfusion Inc. specializes in data quality solutions specifically for hosted CRM systems. For salesforce.com customers, CRMfusion develops DemandTools™, PeopleImport™ and DupeBlocker™ the leading data quality solutions used by more than 5000 administrators in 15 countries to control, standardize, verify, deduplicate, import & generally manipulate Salesforce and/or Force.com data. CRMfusion is based outside of Toronto, Canada and has been developing data quality solutions since 2000.
- Citrix Systems — Citrix (NASDAQ:CTXS) is a leader in mobile workspaces, providing virtualization, mobility management, networking and cloud services to enable new ways to work better. Citrix solutions power business mobility through secure, personal workspaces that provide people with instant access to apps, desktops, data and communications on any device, over any network and cloud. This year Citrix is celebrating 25 years of innovation, making IT simpler and people more productive. With annual revenue in 2013 of $2.9 billion, Citrix solutions are in use at more than 330,000 organizations and by over 100 million users globally.
Please note the event will begin promptly at 3:00PM and we recommend you arrive at 2:45 for check-in. Citrix has multiple buildings, and we will be located in Bldg 6363. Address: 6363 NW 6th Way, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309 (from I-95, take the Cypress Creek West exit). Check in on 2nd floor at the security desk.
For Part 1 (Hands-On Training), if you’d like to build an app to “take” with you when you leave, please fill out a second Registration here.
Looking forward to a great event!
Christine Pechter & Javier Gonzalez
Southeast Florida User Group Leaders
Questions? Contact Christine Pechter