Sales for Startups
Thursday, May 12 (6:30pm EST)
- Startup sales successes and failures
- Product Market Fit and Customer Development
- When should a startup begin selling? Selling your product before it's built
- Product positioning
- Understanding and managing a sales pipeline
- Lead generation and tracking
- Sales metrics (acquisition cost, lifetime value, etc) - why they are important and how to track
- Salespeople - when and how to hire effectively, how to compensate salespeople, when to fire
- CRM systems - essential functions, ultra-light products
- Sales calls and techniques (SPIN, Consultative, and Strategic selling) - what they are important and how to track
- And much more...
Local Sponsors (New York)
Video Stream: If you cannot attend this event in person, please consider watching our live video stream. The stream will have full coverage of the startup pitches, interactive panel discussion, as well as exclusive interviews with panelists, startup founders, and special guests.
Boston: If you are in Boston, consider attending the event there in person. Click here to register for the Boston event.
Toronto: If you are in Toronto, consider attending the event there in person. Click here to register for the Toronto event.
When & Where
Ultra Light Startups®
Ultra Light Startups brings together the world's most innovative technology entrepreneurs, in monthly events and accompanying online communities. Events feature pitching, networking and interactive, moderated panel discussions with leading industry experts.
Topics covered: design, technology, marketing and finance