Sales! Everything Chocolate™ $53.99 < $59.99
New York, United States
Promo code: season
Everything Chocolate, with tastings of only the finest chocolate drinks, desserts, and pastries in both Authentic and Exotic Culinary Worlds!
You’re probably used to comforting yourself up to a cup of classic hot chocolate especially in this cold weather. In this tour, you are not going to just have any cup of hot chocolate but the richest; it tastes like a cup of melted chocolate! The baked good tastings will be as exciting and delightful!
Additionally, you will visit both world-class and local sweet/chocolate-focusd establishments while touring and learning about NYC’s historic neighborhoods including East Village, Flatiron District, and Union Square - where holiday market and Manhattan's most popular and largest farmer market are located.
Your chocolate-tasting journey includes delicious tastings of the following:
- City’s Best and Richest Hot Chocolate
- Popular Chocolate Bonbons (from a world famous chocolate factory/café)
- Chocolate Cookie Elcair (named the best elcair from New York Times at a popular Asian fusion dessert club)
- Doughnut (made fresh in house on demand, likely the best and finest doughnut shop in NYC, with exotic flavors like Chocolate Salted Caramel, Chocolate w/ Earl Grey, and Chocolate w/ Cocoa Nibbs)
- Chocolate Babka or Rugelach (named the best babka from New York Magazine)
- Chocolate Cannoli from one of the oldest and highest rated italian pasticceria
Want to have a unique and mouth-watering experience of world chocolate cultures? Join us today. All tastings are included in your ticket price of $59.99!
For additional information, visit http://foodtoursofny.com.
*Optional tasting - you have an option to purchase out of pocket.
|Terms and Conditions:||Must Read! By submitting this order, you affirm that you understand and agree to New York Food Tours'sTerms and Conditions and Waiver and Release of Liability.
|Duration:||2.5 - 3 hours|
||Wear comfortable shoes and clothing.|
|Weather:||Takes place rain or shine.
Some are taste on the go and some are seated. There should be plenty of food to eat. Note: food tastings are subject to change without notice.
||12 persons per tour.|
|Gratuity:||A standard gratuity in New York City is 15%. If you had a wonderful time, our tour guide would greatly appreciate your gratuity.|