[Note: No Tour on 8/1 from 2:45 to 5:30 PM]
Seasonal Special Sale Price $46.99! Enter discount code, season.
The Ultimate New York Food Tour in the Village!
What exactly is New York City food? Is it the internationally well-known New York style pizza, and hot dog, or the more local popular ethnic Middle Eastern falafel sandwich, and Halal food? It’s not a surprise that it is a mix of both! After all, NYC is the ultimate melting pot of different cultures and cuisines.
The Ultimate New York Food Tour takes you to a food tasting journey in "The Village", Greenwich and West Village, where a wide array of the best New York foods can be found, along with the attractive character of this historic neighborhood. All of the best mainstream, ethnic, and fusion foods of the city are within walking distance for you to experience the local and unique tastes of New York, and to discover the culture and evolving nature of one of the New York’s most colorful and artistic neighborhoods.
Your food-tasting journey includes delicious tastings of the following:
- New York Style Pizza: Neapolitan thin crust pizza made with the freshest ingredients.
- Cupcake: made daily using only fresh gourmet ingredients from the cupcake shop, won the first season of Cupcake War, a high rating TV series featured on Food Network!
- Middle Eastern Falafel: Crispy and savory snack from the first gourmet falafel shop in the city.
- Italian Rice Ball: From a local favorite and historic Italian specialty store!
- Grilled Cheese: This is no ordinary - a chunk of blended cheeses inside two pieces of extra crunchy bread, named the best grilled cheese in NYC prepared by the top cheese shop in Manhattan!
- Cannoli: Fresh and creamy treat from an authentic and popular Italian bakery, where serves the best cannoli in the city!
- A Surprise Tasting: To trigger your curiousity!
Want to experience the diverse food cultures in New York City? Join us today. All tastings are included in one ticket price of ONLY $52! You should be full by the end of the tour! We don't recommend a dinner plan right after the tour! Small and comfortable group size.
For more info, visit http://foodtoursofny.com. We are looking forward to touring with you!
|Terms and Conditions:||Must Read! By submitting this order, you affirm that you understand and agree to New York Food Tours'sTerms and Conditions and Waiver and Release of Liability.
|Duration:||2.5 - 3 hours|
||Wear comfortable shoes and clothing.|
|Weather:||Takes place rain or shine.
Most are taste on the go and some is seated. There should be plenty of food to eat. Note: food tastings are subject to change without notice.
||12 - 15 persons per tour.|
|Gratuity:||It is standard to give a 15% tip in New York City especially if you enjoyed the tour.|