Sale! Tastes of Chinatown Tour w/ Dim Sum $63.99 < $69 (Guided by Local Chinese)
New York, NY
Seasonal Special Sale Price $63.99! Enter discount code, season.
This Chinatown tour takes you to secret eateries, restaurants, and specialty shops – the authentic Chinese way! A Chinese local guide will expose you to a wide variety of Chinese regional cultures including those of the Taiwanese, Shanghais, Pekingese, Cantonese, and Hongkonger. It will be an eye-opening and mouth-watering experience!
Your food-tasting journey allows you to savor the following gastronomic delights:
- (Seated) Dim Sum (which literally means "touch of the heart"): scrumptious small portion dishes - traditionally served family style
- (Seated) Authentic Chinese Wontan Soup: thin Wontan skin with generous fillings of shrimps and pork
- Cantonese Beef Jerky: mouth-watering; softer and sweeter than the American style
- Taiwanese Teas: from the most well-known and popular tea house in Asia
- Shanghais Scallion Pancake: a light and crisp, delicious snack
- Pekingese Dumplings: filled with meats and veggies- tender on the inside, crunchy on the outside
- Chinese Pastry: pick from a variety of steamed/baked buns
- Asian Popular Snacks
- *(Optional) A variety of exotic Asian flavored ice-cream
Want to experience a wide variety of authentic Chinese foods from different regions of China with a local Chinese guide in a small group? The experience is going to be personal, tasty, and cultural! Join us today! All tastings are included in your ticket price of ONLY $69.
For more information, visit http://foodtoursofny.com. We are looking forward to touring with you!
* The optional tasting is not included in the tour ticket but you can choose to purchuse it.
|Terms and Conditions:||Must Read! By submitting this order, you affirm that you understand and agree to New York Food Tours's Terms and Conditions and Waiver and Release of Liability.|
|Duration:||Around 3 hours +/- 15 mins|
||Wear comfortable shoes and clothing.|
|Weather:||Takes place rain or shine.
Some are taste on the go and some are seated.There should be plenty of food to eat. Note: food tastings are subject to change without notice.
|Capacity:||12 persons per tour.|
|Minimum Requirement:||4 persons per tour.|
It is standard to give a 15% tip in New York City especially if you enjoyed the tour.