Sale! Tastes of Chinatown Tour $57.99 < $59.99 (Guided by Local Chinese)
Friday, October 7, 2016 from 2:45 PM to 5:45 PM (EDT)
Seasonal Special Sale Price $57.99! Enter discount code, season.
If you are having issue and using chrome, make sure "Block third-party cookies and site data" is unchecked under Settings > Privacy > Content Settings.
This Chinatown tour takes you to secret eateries, restaurants, and specialty shops – the authentic Chinese way! A Chinese local guide will expose you to a wide variety of Chinese regional cultures including those of the Taiwanese, Shanghais, Pekingese, Cantonese, and Hongkonger. It will be an eye-opening and mouth-watering experience!
Your food-tasting journey allows you to savor the following gastronomic delights:
- Cantonese BBQ including roasted duck and pork: crisp and juicy (a sit-down dining experience)
- Authentic Chinese Wontan Soup: thin wontan skin with generous fillings of shrimps and pork (a sit-down dining experience)
- Dim Sum Pastry: pick from a variety (e.g. roasted pork bun, or fried sesame ball)
- Asian Beef Jerky: mouth-watering; softer and sweeter than the American style
- Taiwanese Teas: from the most well-known and popular tea house in Asia
- Shanghais Scallion Pancake: a light and crisp, delicious snack
- Pekingese Dumplings: filled with meats, and veggies - tender on the inside, crunchy on the outside
- Asian Popular Snacks
- *(Optional) A variety of exotic Asian flavored ice-cream
* The optional tasting is not included in the tour ticket but you can choose to purchuse it.
Want to experience a wide variety of authentic Chinese foods with a local guide in a small group? Join us today! All tastings are included in your ticket price of ONLY $59.99. You should be full by the end of the tour!
For more information, please visit http://foodtoursofny.com.
We are looking forward to touring with you!
|Terms and Conditions:||Must Read! By submitting this order, you affirm that you understand and agree to New York Food Tours's Terms and Conditions and Waiver and Release of Liability.|
|Duration:||2.5 - 3 hours|
||Wear comfortable shoes and clothing.|
|Weather:||Takes place rain or shine.
Most are taste on the go; some are sit down. There should be plenty of food to eat. Note: food tastings are subject to change without notice.
|Capacity:||12 persons per tour.|
|Minimum Requirement:||4 persons per tour.|
|Gratuity:||A standard gratuity in New York City is 15%. If you had a wonderful time, our tour guide would greatly appreciate your gratuity.|
Save This Event
When & Where
Tastes of Chinatown - Guided Only by Local Chinese
We offer several theme-based tours.
Tours are focused in
- Historic Neighborhoods
- Ethnic Cultures and Cooking
- Ethnic Vegetarian Foods.
Come take our tour today and have a delicious day!
Learn more about us at http://foodtoursofny.com.