The Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) has emerged as one of the fastest growing process frameworks in agile methodology. Incorporating elements of Scrum, eXtreme Programming, Kanban and Lean into an enterprise-class scaling model to support large-scale programs (hundreds of developers) and entire organizational portfolios of projects and programs, SAFe provides guidance for the largest and most complex technology organizations and businesses.
SAFe is a multi-faceted framework with an implementation approach all its own. BigVisible is excited to invite you to a four-hour session to give you a deeper understanding of the value and benefits of SAFe. Come explore the key elements of the framework, such as:
- General overview SAFe and what it is
- The core team, program and portfolio planning functions, and other roles of the SAFe framework
- How value is assigned and prioritized at all levels
- How large programs are organized to ensure synchronization and dependency management
- How a large organization implements SAFe and manages all the change to make better processes stick
- Transparency and continuous improvement built into SAFe
- Core values of SAFe and how they map to the values of agile, Scrum, or XP
- Courses and certifications available
- How to customize or adapt SAFe, and the SAFe implementation approach, to suit your unique situation
- Integration and implementation of SAFe and the BigVisible approach
Please join us for this enlightening session on SAFe and how it can deliver greater business value to your organization.
Have questions about SAFe Overview and the Benefits to Your Organization? Contact BigVisible Solutions
When & Where
SAFe Overview and the Benefits to Your Organization