Safe and Secure Schools: A Parents' Forum
Wednesday, March 27, 2013 from 7:00 PM to 10:00 PM (EDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The tragedy at the Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut, has led local education officials and law enforcement to reassess school security measures. Parents also need to play a crucial role in the discussion.
- Bergen County Prosecutor John Molinelli
- Chief Donald V. Keane of Cliffside Park
- Chief Robert J. Kugler of Saddle Brook
- Deputy Chief Kenneth R. Ehrenberg of Paramus
- Sgt. Michael Pontillo of Westwood
- Sgt. Matthew McClutchy of Westwood
When & Where
The New Jersey School Boards Association
The New Jersey School Boards Association, a federation of boards of education, provides training, advocacy and support to advance public education and promote the achievement of all students through effective governance.
Learn more at www.njsba.org