SAE Open House & Workshop Day
Saturday, February 22, 2014 from 12:00 PM to 3:00 PM (PST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
SAE Institute is hosting another incredible Open House & Workshop Day for 2014 on Saturday, February 22nd!
Not your traditional Open House, SAE will be presenting innovative workshops and live demonstrations, including:
- Careers in Music Business w/ Ritch Ezra
- Live Recordings w/ Analog & Digital Consoles
- Hip-Hop/Pop Music Production w/ Alan Dash
- Electronic Music Production w/ DJ EVOL
- Foley & Sound Effects for Film w/ Lenise Bent
- Crowdfunding w/ Indiegogo
- Brunch w/ NARIP (National Assoc. of Recording Industry Professionals)
SAE will also be raffling off awesome prizes and gifts! With free food, beverages, and live music, this event will be a fun time for all friends and family too.
Come experience your career potential in the audio recording and production industry! We look forward to seeing you there!
RSVP today at: www.losangeles.sae.edu