Sacred Sleep for Tired Entrepreneurs | 'Sleeping' Your Way to Success on Your Terms
Thursday, December 4, 2014 at 12:00 PM - Friday, December 4, 2015 at 11:30 PM (PST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
"Our descent into the depths of sleep at night supports our ascent towards the heights of passion by day." ~ Dr. Rubin Naiman
Before going any further, there is something very important to share. It's simple, but potentially revolutionary. It's the knowing (the conviction, based on decades of proof, and personal experience) that especially in a busy entrepreneur's life:
Sleep is far from an oblivion where activity ceases and nothing happens.
During sleep, the brain behaves differently, releasing new combinations of energy that stimulate cellular activity throughout the body. In fact...
Dr. Sara Mednick, pioneer in nap research, says "No single organ is affected by lack of sleep more than the brain—which directly and critically influences decision making, attention span, and the speed at which we adapt to new information."
Reliably great sleep - on an ongoing basis - is one of the most underrated elements in successful entrepreneurship. Look out world, for the entrepreneurs who learn how to sleep really, really well as an integral part of their success regime.
The Wealthy Thought Leader - a coaching and training company devoted to forward-thinking small business owners - is delighted to announce, in collaboration with beloved Sleep Mentor Jennifer Piercy, Sacred Sleep for Tired Entrepreneurs - Sleeping Your Way to Success class for hard-working change agents, thought leaders, and others who seek a cooling refuge from the heat of their passionate entrepreneurial spirit.
Do you wake up sometimes with a feeling of anxiety, fatigue, or inadequate rest?
Does lack of quality sleep follow you through the day and impact your work?
Do you have trouble falling asleep or experiencing deep sleep?
Human beings spend over a third of our lives in the world of sleep, and yet so few of us get any education or orientation into this vast, mysterious, and vital territory which not only influences our waking presence, productivity and health... but also offers deeper wisdom of its own.
This recorded class is perfect if you are ready to:
- Become your own sleep expert!
- Fall asleep more easily despite a hectic business day
- Reduce or eliminate dependence on sleep medications and supplements
- Alleviate your experience of mid-of-night awakenings
- Explore the difference between quantity and quality of sleep – tailored for YOU
- Join the leading edge of conversation about rest as a factor in success
Together with Sleep Mentor Jennifer Piercy, you will also understand how to harness daytime rest to ultimately accomplish more, not less – napping is not lazy!
Increase alertness, performance, accuracy, decision-making, perceptual skills, cashflow, stamina, mood, creativity, imagination, memory, emotional processing – and even improve the quality and depth of nocturnal sleep. All this by evolving your ability to manage your inner energy during the day.
"I advise all women to sleep to the top..." - Thrive, by Ariana Huffington (and we say, why not men and women!)
In this first-of-its-kind course tailored for entrepreneurs, we will also address how to:
- Soothe your worried or excited mind, or just plain thinking entrepreneur's mind…"it’s as if my mind doesn’t sleep"
- Cultivate natural sleep intuition (also called 'sleep thinking')
- Harness the specific benefits from different sleep stages to your advantage
- Explore alternative methods of deep rest in situations when sleep may not be possible
- Melt overstimulation and hyperarousal common to highly creative individuals – being 'too awake'
- Put the brakes on chronic hurriedness, quick bio-personal clocks, the feeling of ‘not enough time'
- Not to mention, encourage your enjoyment of the natural adjustments your body will make over time when you sleep fully and well (yes, sleep helps moderate weight)
Together, we will help you to welcome a completely refreshed relationship to sleep.
More than ever, leaders of all kinds are recognizing that:
Sleep debt rivals economic debt in its immensity and importance. It's a non-negotiable pillar of health and wellness - we would die from lack of sleep much sooner than from lack of exercise or nutrition! It’s also a valuable state of consciousness, a doorway to insights not as easily grasped through waking, a wise wisdom teacher, healer, and faithful business partner to your deepest vision and intuition.
“Sleep is not just a respite from life – it's a deeper immersion into life” ~ Dr. Rubin Naiman
Jennifer Piercy, Founder of Sacred Sleep Yoga (SSY) whose mission is to help you re-claim your innate ability to rest and sleep with independence, ease and depth.
Andrea J. Lee, Founder of Wealthy Thought Leader, who dreams of an entrepreneurial world where sleep debt is not normal. Where sleeping well is considered an essential, sacred act that lifts up all business activities to their best potential.
Sacred Sleep Class Recordings
Class #1: Sleep itself
- Re-defining Sleep
- Quantity vs quality
- Timelessness – a new relationship to time
- Sleep stages and juicy benefits: facts + mystery
Class #2: Day Being (Being in the day)
- Morning awakening/light
- Riding circadian waves – rest as most vital business/life consultant!
- Imagination: Waking dreams
- Daytime napping
Class #3: Night Being (Being during the night)
- Falling Asleep – Specific practical tools
- Effort and Surrender
- Melatonin and dream thieves
- Creating a bedroom temple
- Harnessing awakenings, forgiving sleeplessness
Bonus Class #4: Open Q&A + "What to do next?"
In this bonus class ear answers to questions like: What do I dream of creating for myself as a powerful, rested entrepreneur? How can I proceed with my great work with peace, joy, and a sense of reserve and vitality?
- After registration you will receive an email with instructions on how to access the recordings and class materials.
- For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-888-988-PINK (7465)
Thanks for your interest in 'Sacred Sleep for Tired Entrepreneurs | Sleeping Your Way to Success!' We appreciate your help spreading the word about this rare chance to learn about new ground being broken first-hand for entrepreneurs.
See you in class!
Jennifer Piercy + Wealthy Thought Leader
Jennifer Piercy is Wealthy Thought Leader's Rest and Sleep Mentor, and a very special partner to the entrepreneurial community. She has spent the past decade as a yoga teacher and counselor with a special interest in sleep and dreams.
Jenn is known for her soothing voice via sleep meditation, and the distinct freedom individuals feel to relax at deeper levels in her presence. Not your average sleep educator, Jenn has a unique way of helping people harness rest and sleep with a sense of mystery, wonder and practical magic.