San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
All proceeds from ticket sales will be donated to the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America. Tickets are all inclusive (food, drinks, music, parking, etc)
Read: "What is a Burger Battle"
Local restaurants cook up their best burgers for a great cause!
This will be a tasting event like no other. Full details at sacburgerbattle.com
Attend the inaugural Sacramento Burger Battle and help us raise funds and awareness for the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America.
September 18 is National Cheeseburger Day!
Can you think of a better way to celebrate than to head down to the infield at Raley Field for a night of amazing burgers, live music, craft beers, local wines, a live burger themed art installation and fun prize drawings?
Join your food loving friends and make some new ones as we showcase the amazing dining scene in the Sacramento area.
Your ticket gets you:
- All the burger samples you can eat
- Dessert samples from local vendors
- Complimentary Craft Beer, Cider and Wine Tastings (as well as water and other soft drinks)
- Prize giveaway ticket(s) (1 for General Admission 5 for VIP)
- Free parking!
- A chance to cast your vote for the People's Choice Best Burger award
- Ticket sales benefit the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America charity
- Participating restaurants include:
This event is for ages 21 and up!
After you sample burgers from some of the best restaurants in town, you get to cast your vote for the People's Choice Award. We will also have a panel of esteemed judges to crown the official best burger of the night!
Share. Because burgers are better with friends:
When & Where
BurgerJunkies.com is a burger review and burger photography blog. I also put on the Sacramento Burger Battle charity burger cook-off each year. I want to eat burgers with you :)