For SaaS providers a successful business model is predicated on annuity revenue from subscriber renewals. Recently at our SaaS Forum: Overcoming the Challenges to Deliver Successful Sales and Marketing Results, Tod Loofbourrow, Founder of Authoria, indicated that reaching 90% renewal rate is very good, and less that 85% requires work.
SaaS companies know that signing up a new customer for an annual subscription is just the beginning. The real challenge is to make sure customers actually use the service so the revenue stream continues flowing. At the same time customers want to get off to a good start with their new service and achieve the desired value and productivity that was promised.
This session will look at the opportunity for SaaS providers and their customers to align on how they can jointly achieve their shared objective of long term usage and ROI of the service. Topics that will be explored include:
• customer expectation setting;
• establishing the appropriate milestones;
• successful renewal/ upsell strategies.
- Peter Cohen, Managing Partner, SaaS Marketing Strategy Advisors
- Jim Driscoll, CFO, Kadient
- Jonah Lopin, VP of Customer Operations, Hubspot
- Brian Martin, VP of Client Management, OpenAir
- Teri Shipp, SVP of Sales, Salary.com
Thanks to our SaaS Cluster Sponsors: