San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
When: Friday, June 21st from 7:00p – 9:00p
Where: S Factor Chicago - 1400 W. Hubbard St. Suite 100 Chicago, IL 60622
Let’s talk about “Making Your Body Right for Miracles”
You know that old expression “it’s all in your mind”? Well that’s exactly where it is! Join us for an evening of enlightenment as our guest speaker, physician and author Lissa Rankin, MD explains how positive thoughts and emotions might translate into cure for the body and how S Factor is good for your health (but not just the health of your body.)
Lissa heard New Age gurus mutter about how we can heal ourselves. But as a physician, she was skeptical. It sounded good - but was it really true? What ensued was Lissa's deep dive into the scientific literature trying to prove whether or not we really can heal our bodies by changing our thoughts and minds. What she discovered changed her life - and we promise it will change yours.
Join us as Lissa talks about:
· An easy, relaxing activity that takes only one hour per week and can help you live up to fourteen years
· A factor you may consider unrelated to the health of the body which can add more than seven years to your life
· A gloriously fun activity which can dramatically reduce the number of doctor’s visits you’ll need in your lifetime
· A specific shift in your mental attitude which can increase your life expectancy by ten years
· One easy work habit that can dramatically reduce your risk of dying young
· One key factor in your relationship with your doctor that may mean the difference between life and death
· And there’s so much more…
After an enlightening dialogue about the findings she reveals in her new book Mind Over Medicine: Scientific Proof That You Can Heal Yourself, Lissa will open up the floor for Q&A and discussion. After the Q&A Lissa will do a book signing.* Come with an open mind and heart, prepared to share your stories, ask your questions, be the teacher, play your role in healing health care, and commune with others who know that the only way to achieve optimal health in the body is to tend the garden of your mind.
*The ticket price includes a copy of Mind Over Medicine.
Ticket sales are limited and sales end at 8:00 pm Eastern on 6/20/13 so don't delay in grabbing your spot.
This event is for WOMEN ONLY.
When & Where
Owning Pink is a vibrant and growing online community. Our mission is to hold sacred spaces for women and men to feel safe exploring their authentic selves and owning all the facets of what makes us whole human beings - our creativity, our spirituality, our health, our relationships, our sexuality, our work and ourselves. Please join us at www.owningpink.com