San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
One year after the winds and water have receded, what toll has Hurricane Sandy taken on the mental health and wellness of New Jersey residents? Join us for a community-based discussion amongst government and business leaders, elected officials, health care professionals, and members of the community impacted by the storm. Participants will discuss the moderate and long-term impact of disasters on the community, as a whole and steps that can be taken to prepare for addressing emerging mental health needs, including the launching of Mental Health First Aid Training in Atlantic, Ocean, and Monmouth Counties.
Emmy Award-winning anchor and broadcaster Steve Adubato will moderate this high-level panel dialogue with an audience of key community stakeholders.
- Dr. John Lumpkin, Senior Vice President and Director, Health Care Group, Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
- Carolyn Beauchamp, CEO, Mental Health Association in New Jersey
- Faith Liguori, LCSW, Crisis Counselor and Resident of Seaside Park
- Don Dalesio, Market Manager, Townsquare Media (NJ 101.5 and 10 other local NJ Radio stations)
- Mayor Matt Doherty, Belmar, NJ
Space is limited, so register now!
When & Where
Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation is the largest philanthropy devoted exclusively to health and health care in the United States. Learn more at http://www.rwjf.org/.