RunnersWorld Tulsa presents it's annual Summer Sizzle 5 mile Poker Run
Saturday, August 3 at the Tulsa Fairgrounds.
The Summer Sizzle Poker Run is a fun run/training run event in conjunction with the RunnersWorld Tulsa Marathon/Half training program but it is open to the general public and all runners/walkers are welcome.
Come join us in this wild and wacky game of poker!!!
How it works:
The best way it's played: Run a mile get a card, run a mile get another card for a total of five cards.
Best hand wins first pick of prizesand so forth until all the prizes are gone. The prizes are amazing for a minimum $5 donation!.........Winter jackets, running apparel, accessories, race entries.......
Can't run five miles? No problem, we will just turn you around early and give you extra cards at the finish line.
- Prizes typically include tch shirts, running socks, gift certificates, race entries and other running related prizes!
- Runners will collect five poker cards along the five mile route.
- Card handlers will be available at the end to help sort out hands fot those that need it.
- Best hands gets first pick of prizes.
- Non-time fun run.
- Runners will follow a pre-defined course.
- Entrants must wear a race number.