Run365 Training Fall 2013
Friday, July 19, 2013 at 9:00 PM - Sunday, December 8, 2013 at 12:00 AM (PDT)
Run365's Fall Training Program offers athletes of all experience levels the opportunity to train for their goal races with the support of experienced coaches and a diverse group of runners.
Run365 offers both road and trail options. Weekday runs for both groups will be held in SF and the East Bay on both trail and road terrain. All Run365 members have the option of running on either street (Saturday mornings in SF and East Bay) or trail (Sunday mornings in East Bay or Marin) for their long weekend runs--or both!
Start Date: 7/20/2013
End Date: 12/8/2013
Goal Races: California International Marathon, The North Face Endurance Challenge, Golden Hills Marathon, Berkeley Half Marathon, Healdsburg Half Marathon, US Half Marathon, and Big Sur Half Marathon. Don't see your goal race? Target any race and we'll help you get there!
All Programs feature:
- San Francisco, East Bay, and trail training locations.
- Detailed day-to-day training schedule.
- Three (3) group workouts per week.
- RRCA and USATF Certified Coaches.
- Coach support on long runs, at the track, and via email.
- Seminars by experts on stretching, injury prevention, nutrition, footwear, foam rolling, strength training, and more.
- Team social events.
- Online facebook group for group discussions, finding running partners, planning meet up runs, organizing rideshares, sharing photos, complaining about your tired legs, etc.
- Weekly e-newsletter with location specific weekly schedules, training tips, recipes, race news, etc.
- Discounts at our location community partners.