San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Why are Kenyans so good? Do they have some special running secrets?
FOOT RX, Crazy 8s 8K and Train with Kenyans invite you to a fun group run with multiple world record holder, Daniel Komen and other world class Kenyan runners on Thursday, April 35, 2013(group run) and Sunday April 28th for (seminar/running clinic) at Foot RX store on 3135 Peoples St Johnson City, TN 37604. Come learn the Kenyan way of training and take your running to another level! This running seminar/running clinic is dedicated to giving runners of all level and ages a Kenyan running experience that help them understand the approach which has made Kenyans the dominant distance runners in international competitions. Use this Kenyan training experience to develop practical and specific methods for you to use in your day-to-day, week-to-week training to push yourself beyond what you think you are capable of. You will be amazed at what YOU CAN DO!
When & Where
Train with Kenyans,LLC
• Meet with the fastest human on earth in 2 miles and 3K (indoor and Outdoor)- Daniel Komen
• Discuss the various reasons for Kenyan distance runner dominance
• Establish the four Kenyan Training Values
• Introduce Kenyan Training Characteristics
• The Kenyan Racing Skills
• Introduce the top Kenyan training methods
• Explain the importance lifestyles for athletes
• Introduce the common Kenyan food for runners
• Introduce the Kenyan mental approach to running
• Introduce the proper running form demonstrated by various Kenyan elite athlete and etc.
All proceeds benefit Grace of God Children's Project(www.graceofgodchildren.org)
Set no limits...Do not stop dreaming...Take running to the next level..Try the Kenyan way of training!