Run For The River 5k Fun Run/Walk
Take your marks on 8 June 2013, 9:30 a.m.*
When you Run (or walk!) For The River you support conservation projects on the Logan River and throughout the Bear River Watershed! Sponsored by Cache Anglers, northern Utah's chapter of Trout Unlimited.
- 5k run-walk course from Willow Park down the Logan River Trail
- T-shirts for pre-registered runners
- Prizes for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place runners
- Special kid's registration
Three ways to register!
- Pre-register here at Eventbrite for $22.50 ($12 for youths), or...
- Register on the day of the race (cash or check only, please) for $25 ($15 for youths), or...
- Register by joining Trout Unlimited at the introductory annual rate of $17.50**!
**If you join Trout Unlimited as a first-time member, your Run For The River registration is free! Pay for your Trout Unlimited membership at http://www.tu.org/intro. After joining Trout Unlimited, please send your name and t-shirt size preference to firstname.lastname@example.org and you will receive an e-mail message confirming your Run For The River registration.
When & Where
Cache Anglers - Trout Unlimited
The mission of Trout Unlimited is to conserve, protect, and restore North American fisheries and their watersheds. Cache Anglers is involved in numerous stream conservation projects in northern Utah, including stream clean-up, native species conservation and restoration, and volunteer efforts for state conservation agencies.