San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Course: IRS RTRP Exam Review Workshop w/ 15 CPE
Dates: November 14, 15, 17, 19, 2012
Days and Times:
Wed, Nov 14 at 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Thurs, Nov 15 at 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Sat, Nov 17 at 10:00 am - 1:30 pm
Mon, Nov 19 at 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Location: 200 Office, 200 Peachtree Street N.W. Suite 206 Atlanta, Georgia 30303
Tax return preparers are required to pass the IRS RTRP Competency exam in order to achieve the title Registered Tax Return Preparer.
All tax preparers must complete 15 hours of continuing education to renew their PTIN for the 2013 tax filing season. Even if you don't have to take the exam until next year, this course is for you.
With less than 9,000 people who've passed the exam out of 350,000 tax preparers required to take it, you gain an advantage by attending to become familiar with the test specifications. Attend on your own, as an office, or organization.
Who Should Attend
Professional Tax Preparers, accounting practitioners, CPAs, EAs, and anyone wanting to preparer to pass the IRS RTRP Exam plus earn 15 CPE to renew their PTIN
What you'll learn
IRS REGISTERED TAX RETURN PREPARER TEST SPECIFICATIONS
In this review course we will cover all the important IRS Domains and test specifications on the IRS RTRP Exam such as:
- Domain 1: Preliminary Work and Collection of Taxpayer Data
- Domain 2: Reporting gross income and assets
- Domain 3: Deductions and Credits
- Domain 4: Other kinds of taxes
- Domain 5: Completing the filing process
- Domain 6: Practice and Procedures
- Domain 7: Circular 230 Ethics
- Plus, receive important 2012 IRS Updates
What you'll receive
- RTRP Study Guide Book (spands multiple testing seasons)
- Online Unit quizzes to supplement the book
- Online Unlimited IRS Practice Exam
- Online Learning Platform that gauges your learning
- Certificate of Professional Development Completion
- 15 hours of IRS Continuing Education credits (cannot renew PTIN without 15 CPEs)
- Dynamic review of all topics on the IRS RTRP Exam
From the Internal Revenue Service:
"It is the goal of the IRS to administer a test that is founded on basic preparer competency. As such, the Registered Tax Return Preparer (RTRP) test will focus on the ethical responsibilities of federal tax return preparers and the completion of Form 1040 series returns including basic related schedules and forms. The test specifications are intended to provide guidance on the content of the RTRP test. All efforts have been made to develop questions and answers based on general tax rules covered in IRS publications rather than exceptions found only in the Internal Revenue Code or Income Tax Regulations."
For more information please contact our office at 888-732-4867.
When & Where
Champions' Tax School
Champions' Tax School provides tax education courses to individuals who want to advance their career as tax professionals. Our courses are offered through methods of self-study and live expert-led webinars as well as live in-person courses offered in Dallas, Texas.
Courses offered include: 101 Basic Tax Prep, Intermediate Tax Course, Advanced Tax Prep for Complex Individual Returns, Business I Tax Returnsm& Business II Tax Returns.
Exam prep includes: RTRP Exam Prep, Enrolled Agent Exam Prep and CPA Exam Review.
Champions' Tax School's web presence can be seen at www.championstaxschool.com. For more information or questions call, (888) 732-4867.