San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Once a Tiger, Always a Tiger...
Who: White Plains High School Class of 2003
What: WHITE PLAINS HIGH SCHOOL CLASS OF 2003 10 YEAR REUNION
Where: Vintage Bar, 171 Main Street, New York, NY 10601
When: Friday, November 29, 2013, 7pm - 11pm (The day after Thanksgiving)
Why: Once a Tiger, Always a Tiger...
How: RSVP by AUGUST 17, 2013 TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT. Pay $60 at the door. No exceptions.
- Why do I have to RSVP by August 17 if the event is November 29?: Vintage bar hosts several reunions around the holidays. In order to hold the back room, which is the largest room, we must have at least 100 people RSVP before September.
- Does it cost to RSVP?: Nope. It just allows us to make the case for the backroom by showing that we expect 100+ people to come. So, RSVP NOW!
- What does the $60 cover?: For each person, $60 covers space, 4 appetizers, 2 pasta dishes, 1 chicken or fish dish, ice cream and a 4 hour open bar of premium beers, wines and liquors.
- Can I pay my $60 with card or cash?: Whichever works for you. Both card and cash is accepted at the door.
- What time is the open bar?: From 7pm - 11pm. It becomes cash bar at 11pm.
- Will we have a DJ?: That's up to you. Vintage Bar doesn't come with a DJ, but it is a equipped with a DJ booth. Contact Flo at firstname.lastname@example.org if you or someone you know would be happy to DJ for free.
- Can I share this with someone else from our class?: Definitely. Share the link www.OnceATigerAlwaysATiger.eventbrite.com.