RSA 3rd grade Portfolio Collaboration
Tuesday, December 3, 2013 from 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM (CST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
This session is designed for 3rd grade teachers, reading specialists, instructional coaches and administrators. We will be specifically focused on RSA Good Cause Exemption #4 -- Teacher Created Portfolios. The purposes of this collaboration is for you to work with other third grade teachers in the area, to align your curriculum with the teacher created portfolio checklist, determine what resources you have that fit the criteria and problem solve the areas you may be missing. Please bring the following items to this session:
- A copy of the Teacher Created Portfolio checklist - http://ok.gov/sde/sites/ok.gov.sde/files/documents/files/RSA-TeachPtfolioChecklist.pdf
- Your Unit/Benchmark/Theme assessment books and/or the OCCT prep assessment books from your reading series.
- If your series includes an evaluation chart that lists PASS objective numbers, a copy that you can write on will be helpful. If you do not have one, that's fine.
- Program information (including log in information) for any supplemental reading programs you may be using -- Study Island, Click and Learn, Acuity, etc.
- Any resource materials that you use for test prep -- i.e. Buckle Down
- Any items you have already collected for your student portfolios.
- (Optional) A laptop, iPad or tablet - so that you can log in to your computer programs (i.e. Study Island), look up websites or do additional research.
- (Optional) 4 different colors of highlighters -- I will have some available, but may not have enough of a color variety for everyone.