Bummer! Sales have ended.
Unfortunately, tickets for this event are no longer on sale.
Are you looking to take your composting skills to the next level? Do you want to stop relying on outside sources of fertility for your farm, community garden or homestead? Interested in spearheading a food systems paradigm shift in your community from the ground up?
- Practical implementation of small/community scale compost systems
- Innovative compost system designs, tools, and management practices
- How to collect food scraps from local businesses and neighbors
- Integrating chickens into your compost systems
- Capturing heat from your compost pile
We’re sharpening the pitchforks and calibrating the compost probes. Come out to the ROTSTAR BOOTCAMP!
Who: Current or future community and small scale food scrap recyclers, including schools, farms, collection services, and extreme home composters
When: Saturday, September 21st, 2013 9-2 (w/ Lunch Break, Pizza will be provided)
Where: Highfields Center for Composting Research and Education site @ Quarry Rd/Fisher Bridge Industrial Park, Wolcott,VT
Registration: RSVP required (these fill up fast, so don’t wait!)
Questions or Concerns? Contact Nate Clark at 802-472-5138 ext. 204 or email@example.com
A CLOSE the LOOP! Production - Funded by USDA Rural Development Program