San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Wish a happy retirement to Rosie, the Forest Preserve District of Will County's search and rescue dog, and welcome our new K9 officer, Jullo, at a luncheon fundraiser at Heroes West Sports Grill in Joliet on Saturday, March 16! Proceeds from the luncheon will support care for Rosie and Jullo.
Tickets may be purchased online, at the door, or by downloading the luncheon flier and mailing it as directed on the form. Ticket prices are $12 for adults and $6 for children ages 12 or younger. Tickets purchased online also incur a service fee ($1.65 per adult ticket; $1.32 per child ticket).
The first seating for the luncheon will be at 11:30 a.m., and the second seating will be at 12:30 p.m. You will be asked to select a seating time when you purchase tickets. Carry-outs are available, but dessert is not included in carry-out orders.
The menu for the luncheon includes one of the following entrees, along with chips and salsa, unlimited coffee, tea, or soda, and a chocolate sundae. Your entree selection will be made at the luncheon.
Adult Menu Entree Selections
- Cheeseburger - 100% ground Angus chuck, hand-pressed burger, served with fresh-cut French fries.
- Grilled Chicken - Marinated and grilled chicken breast, served on a brioche bun with a side of pesto mayo and fresh-cut French fries.
- Chicken Caesar Salad - Romaine lettuce topped with homemade croutons and fresh grated Parmesan cheese, and tossed with Caesar dressing.
Kids' Menu Entree Selections (For Ages 12 or Younger)
- Pizza - Heroes West's homemade pizza crust topped with your choice of cheese, sausage, or pepperoni.
- Chicken Fingers - Hand-floured, deep fried chicken breast strips covered with your choice of buffalo sauce or hot or mild BBQ sauce.
In providing programs and services to the public, the Forest Preserve District will make reasonable modifications to ensure that all people have an equal opportunity to enjoy District offerings. View more information or request accommodations.
For more information about this event, call the District's Community Partnerships Manager at 815.722.1289 or visit the Forest Preserve District of Will County's Web site.
When & Where
Forest Preserve District of Will County
The Forest Preserve District of Will County is dedicated to protecting, conserving, enhancing, and promoting Will County's natural heritage for the educational, recreational, and environmental benefit of present and future generations.