- Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to tour start time
- Please allow up to two hours for your visit here at the Rose Bowl Stadium
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Proper attire, including shoes and shirts, must be worn at all times. In the spirit of a family friendly environment, we ask you to use your discretion in appropriate attire.
- Check the local weather report before you leave for the stadium since portions of the tour are outdoors
- Please check the Times tab of the website for blackout dates, as tour dates, times and routes are subject to change
Please keep in mind that all tour locations are subject to change. This can be due to stadium events and/or the stadium’s current construction project.
STADIUM TOUR TIMES
(Tour times and locations are subject to change due to stadium operations)
PUBLIC GUIDED TOURS
Public tours are offered twice a day at 10:30AM and 12:30PM, Thursday through Sunday.
*Please be sure to check the Blackout Dates below.
Blackout dates will occur on Flea Market Sundays (2nd Sunday of every month), when there is a UCLA home game, or a displacement event. These dates are as follows:
August 2,7,8,10,23; September 5,6,11,12,13,14; October 4, 11, 12; November 1, 9, 22, 28; December 14