Styled after TV's "Dancing with the Stars", this exciting event will provide guests with a wonderful evening of entertainment. During the events festitivites, ten couples will compete for the coveted mirror ball trophy! The winning couple will be determined by a panel of judges.
Votes, in the form of funds donated, will determine the People's Choice Award Winner.
All funds raised will go directly to the Sexual Assault Center of NWGA. The SAC provides services to victims of sexual assault in Floyd, Chattooga, Gordon, Polk and Bartow counties.
Patron Ticket holders can join us at the pre-event party which will take place at 530 Broad Street from 5pm until 6:30pm.
Saturday August 16, 2014
Doors open at 6:00 PM
Rome City Auditorium
To facilitate healing for victims of sexual assault and their families through on-going crisis intervention services; to promote community awareness of the Center's services; to educate our students and community about the nature of sexual assault; and, to foster strong partnerships with all agencies involved in dealing with sexual assault.
The Sexual Assault Center is committed to
• Serving all survivors and those supportive of them at any time regardless of age, gender, race, sexual orientation, gender identity, income, ability, religion, or geography.
• Creating a safe, welcoming, and respectful environment for survivors and their families.
• Providing timely access to services and programs.
• Working to end the silence surrounding sexual violence.
• Educating our community to the realities of sexual violence and its impact on the entire community.
• Fostering strong partnerships with law enforcement, hospital staff, and criminal justice agencies.
24-Hour Crisis Line
Forensic Medical Exams
Information and Referrals
The SAC NWGA serves Floyd, Chattooga, Gordon, Polk and Bartow Counties.
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.