2015 Rohrer Business Plan Competition
- Eynon Ballroom Chamberlain Student Center, Glassboro New Jersey
Rohrer College of Business Spring, 2014 Elevator Pitch Competition
Friday, April 4, 2014 from 12:00 PM to 3:00 PM (EDT)
The following factors are esessential in a succesful elevator pitch:
The Elevator Pitch Contest showcases the top 10 pitches. Last year's contest involved over 80 students whose pitches were reviewed by 46 alumni judges. Each competitor presented their two-minute business pitch before a live panel of judges and the winners were announced at the end of the event. The top three winners were sent to the National Collegiate Entrepreneurs Organization Conference located in different venues each year. The top winner will be our automatic entry in the national elevator pitch contest.
Our mission is to inspire entrepreneurial innovation and business growth in the South Jersey region. We educate people and enterprises regarding the most current trends that will keep them at the forefront of the ever changing business world.
· Foster innovation among entrepreneurs, businesses, & educational institutions
· Provide information, programming, resources, & networking opportunities
· Enhance the development of human capital
· Act as mentors and advisors to business owners and students
· Provide practical solutions and creative ideas to support the growth of business
Join millions of people on Eventbrite.
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.