San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Rock & Brews, the rock-inspired restaurant co-founded by KISS front men Paul Stanley and Gene Simmons, will host its first beer dinner in a series in Overland Park on Wednesday, November 19 from 6 to 8 p.m. offering a four-course meal and four 7 oz. beer pairings highlighting some of Sam Adams’ featured brews. The event offers guests a unique experience with a chance to sample some of the restaurant’s amazing American comfort food and the season’s best pours.
The menu will include the following:
- A 16 oz. Sam Adams Boston Lager as a welcome beer for all attendees
- Giant Soft Authentic Bavarian Pretzel paired with Sam Adams Winter Lager
- A small Tuscan Kale Salad paired with Angry Orchard Hard Cider
- Choice of entrée: Fireball Burger, Chicago Dog, or Brews Burger paired with Sam Adams Rebel IPA
- Sweet Surrender Bread Pudding paired with Sam Adams Merry Maker
The craft beer dinner is $40 per person, excluding and gratuity. For more information about the Rockers & Brewers Beer Dinner visit www.rockandbrews.com/overlandpark or call (913) 499-6495. Rock & Brews Overland Park is located at 5701 W. 135th Street, inside of the Prairiefire development.