Bummer! Sales have ended.
Unfortunately, tickets for this event are no longer on sale.
For Rachael Ray, cooking has always been a way of life — something she was simply born into. And just as simply, she has parlayed that birthright into a wildly successful career as a syndicated television star, iconic Food Network television personality, best-selling cookbook author, Founder and Editorial Director of her own lifestyle magazine and Founder of the Yum-o! organization.
Event Structure: Rachael will only be hosting an autograph session for her new book Week In A Day. Because this is a publisher-sponsored stop on her book tour, each ticket reserved must purchase at least one copy of Rachael’s new book, Week In A Day at your Market District on the date of the signing. Only those who have purchased copies of her new book can enter the autograph line. The book is $24.99 with an additional 25% off with your Giant Eagle Advantage Card®. The first 600 books will be signed.
- Where: The Check-In Table under the tent, outside in front of the store.
- When: You MUST check in 20 minutes prior to the start of the event to maintain your space in line. If you do not pick up your tickets in time, your space will be forfeited.
- What to Bring: Please print the ticket voucher that you receive upon registration and bring it with you to check in. If you are unable to print your ticket voucher, please bring a photo ID. Your tickets will be reserved under your name. You may also present a digital confirmation from your cell phone.
- Limit 2 tickets per order
- The tickets for this event reserve you a space in line for the autograph session
- We cannot guarantee an opportunity to receive an autograph, but will do everything we can to accommodate all customers
- Call our Customer Care Team at Phone: 1.800.553.2324 (Monday - Friday: 9am - 9pm)