San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Global Comfort Foods with Carla Hall — Exclusively at Market District
Carla Hall is a co-host of ABC Daytime’s The Chew, best known as a competitor on Bravo’s Top Chef where she coined her catch phrase “Hootie Hoo” and shared her cook-with-love philosophy. Owner of Alchemy by Carla Hall, an artisan cookie company that creates “petite bites of love,” Carla joins us to sign her new cookbook, Carla’s Comfort Foods: Favorite Dishes from Around the World, demonstrate recipes and answer questions from you! Event is free, but attendees who want an autograph are required to purchase one cookbook per household.
- Where: The Check-In Table inside the store.
- When: You MUST check in 20 minutes prior to the start of the event to maintain your space in line. If you do not pick up your tickets in time, your space will be forfeited.
- What to Bring: Please print the ticket voucher that you receive upon registration and bring it with you to check in. If you are unable to print your ticket voucher, please bring a photo ID. Your tickets will be reserved under your name. You may also present a digital confirmation from your cell phone.
- Limit 2 tickets per order
- The tickets for this event reserve you a space in line for the autograph session
- We cannot guarantee an opportunity to receive an autograph, but will do everything we can to accommodate all customers
- Call our Customer Care Team at Phone: 1.800.553.2324 (Monday - Friday: 9am - 9pm)