Bummer! Sales have ended.
Unfortunately, tickets for this event are no longer on sale.
Robert Half Technology is looking to fill several roles in our Jacksonville, FL office due to growth. We are looking for experienced sales professionals with a Staffing or Technology background. We will be holding an open house at our office on Thursday, February 21st from 5:30 - 8:30 for any professionals interested in learning more about these roles. This is a great opportunity to meet the current team and learn about these exciting opportunities.
Join one of the World’s Most Admired Companies
Robert Half Technology, a division of Robert Half International (RHI), is a leading provider of IT professionals on a project and full-time basis. We specialize in initiatives ranging from web development and systems integration to network security and technical support. We are looking for an Account Executive with information technology industry experience to join our team. If you are a self-confident, motivated person with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills – and you enjoy a fast-paced team-driven environment – we invite you to apply below.
Watch this video to learn more about working at Robert Half Technology.
Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half:
· EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER – Our more than 60-year history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
· PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package. Our compensation structure helps foster an entrepreneurial spirit and gives you control over your total compensation.
· UPWARD MOBILITY – With more than 350 locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
· TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed as an Account Executive.
· RESPECTED WORLDWIDE – Robert Half International again was named to FORTUNE® magazine's "World's Most Admired Companies" list, ranking number one in our industry in both innovation and quality of services. (March 19, 2012)
As an Account Executive, your responsibilities will include:
· Developing and growing a client base
- Use your proven business development and/or technical background to develop and grow your own client base by marketing our services for contract and contract-to-hire staffing solutions.
- Make telephone calls and conduct in-person meetings with key managers to senior-level executives for the purpose of promoting our services to prospective clients and building on existing client relationships.
- Responsible for solidifying Robert Half Technology’s presence in the local marketplace through consistent participation in networking organizations and events.
- Contact supervisors to determine candidate’s viability to support and resolve specific client needs.
- Strategize with teammates to accomplish weekly business growth goals
- 3+ years of experience working in the IT industry is preferred.
- CIS/MIS degree is preferred.
- A combination of account development and account management skills are required.
- Successful candidates will have excellent business development, recruiting, negotiation, communication and problem-solving skills in a fast-paced business environment.
As a Recruiting Manager, your responsibilities will include:
· Recruiting, hiring and placing IT professionals in full-time positions with our clients.
· Managing ongoing engagements to deliver outstanding customer service to both clients and candidates.
· Providing consistent communication and career guidance to candidates.
· Participating in industry trade associations to increase our presence within the local IT community.
· An Information Systems or related degree.
· Experience in the IT industry.
· Self-confidence, perseverance, excellent communication skills and a high sense of urgency.
· Ability to leverage technology experience to manage and grow the business.
· A strong desire to succeed.
Please RSVP to Travis Webb at Travis.Webb@rht.com with a copy of your most recent resume.