Roadmap to Mobile Learning Webinar
Wednesday, September 12, 2012 from 1:30 PM to 2:30 PM (CDT)
According to the International Data Corporation (IDC), the U.S. mobile workforce is expected to grow to 73% of the total U.S. workforce. Over 30% of the worldwide workforce is mobile. 64% of mobile workers now carry a tablet and 61% of a mobile worker’s day is within range of a W-Fi network? So why doesn't your company have a mobile learning strategy yet?
We will discuss:
1. Defining Mobile Learning?
2. Why Mobile Learning?
3. Creating a Mobile Learning Strategy
- Organizational Goals that drive Mobile Learning
- Learning Tactics
- Technology Issues
- Resources Needed
- Measuring Success
4. Mobile Learning Adoption Barriers
After registering, you will receive an email containing instructions on joining the webinar.
Mission: Advance E-learning through a community that provides leadership, best practices and resources in a collaborative environment.
Vision: A dynamic network that serves as a clearinghouse of diverse E-learning information and resources.
- Peer to peer connections and support
- An unfolding of networks that serve a variety of users – designers, developers, and managers
- Flow of shared resources that support E-learning excellence