Right-Brain Business Plan® Workshop - Nov 30-Dec 1, 2012
Friday, November 30, 2012 at 9:30 AM - Saturday, December 1, 2012 at 4:00 PM (MST)
Colorado Springs, CO
Right-Brain Business Plan®
A business planning workshop for the rest of us!
Nov 30th at 9:30-12:00
Dec 1st at 9:30-4:00
This 1½ day workshop is designed for right-brainers and creatives who really want to succeed in the left-brain business world.
This fun and interactive workshop is perfect for you if…
- You don't have a business plan and know you need one
- You've tried to do a business plan the "traditional way" and you got stuck, got overwhelmed and just lost your mojo
- You have a business plan, but need to breathe new life into it
- You can't stand spreadsheets
- Numbers numb you out
- You'd be a heck of a lot happier planning your business in the same intuitive, authentic, and expressive way that you live your creative life (yes, indeed, it can be that fun and fulfilling!)!
Utilizing the award winning Right-Brain Business Plan by Jennifer Lee, you can finally get your business plan done and have fun doing it with this creative and visual approach.
We’ll spend the first half day of the workshop capturing your vision on one side of an accordion book. Then, we’ll spend the next full day creating your VISUAL business plan on the other side of the accordion book.
We’re not talking spreadsheets and dry operational plans. Here, we’re talking “Managing the Moola” and “Smooth Sailing Systems” all in wonderful living color!
So make the decision to do something that will finally get a plan in place for your business and start moving toward the success you deserve! Come have some fun while working on your business. And while we’re having fun, you’ll be creating a VISUAL business plan that you can use anytime and anywhere.
Price includes the book, worksheets, illustrated cards, accordion book kit and other goodies. Please bring your favorite markers plus images and words (that help you define your vision) to collage into an accordion book.
Register early as space is very limited.
When & Where
Business Skills for Entrepreneurs and Professionals