San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The LUXE Wedding Workshops provide brides, grooms, parents, and aspiring wedding planners, top planning and organizational know-how to envision, create, and execute the wedding experience of their dreams.
Is this workshop right for you? Judge for yourself...
- Have you said "I DO" but don't know your next steps?
- Do you want to create the most amazing wedding day of your dreams?
- Do you know what you want but have no idea how or where to get it?
- Are you lacking some organizational or informational know-how to pull your vision together?
- Have your current DIY planning efforts wasted valuable time and money?
- Are you interested in starting a new career but lack the training and knowledge?
Attendees will learn:
- The ins and outs of picking your wedding date
- Proper etiquette for the "uninvited guests"
- To theme or not to theme? How to choose your wedding style
- How to WOW your guests, starting with the invites
- How to set a realistic wedding budget and stick to it
- Which venue is right for you and why
- How to negotiate contracts and get more for less
- Which catering style gives you the best bang for your buck
- Band vs. DJ...the pros and cons of both
- & Much more!
- General Admission
- Raffle Ticket - Grand Prize: One(1) Hour Personalized Wedding Planning Consultation with Erika Darden Events. (Valued at $250)
When & Where
Erika A. Darden
Erika A. Darden is an award-winning luxury event designer who is enthusiastic and devoted to producing bold and brilliant events that are flawlessly executed and always original. She also teaches how to plan fabulous events and start successful six-figure wedding businesses!