San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The LUXE Wedding Workshops provide brides, grooms, parents, and aspiring wedding planners, top planning and organizational know-how to envision, create, and execute the wedding experience of their dreams.
Is this workshop right for you? Judge for yourself...
- Have you said "I DO" but don't know your next steps?
- Do you want to create the most amazing wedding day of your dreams?
- Do you know what you want but have no idea how or where to get it?
- Are you lacking some organizational or informational know-how to pull your vision together?
- Have your current DIY planning efforts wasted valuable time and money?
- Are you interested in starting a new career but lack the training and knowledge?
Attendees will learn:
- The ins and outs of picking your wedding date
- Proper etiquette for the "uninvited guests"
- To theme or not to theme? How to choose your wedding style
- How to WOW your guests, starting with the invites
- How to set a realistic wedding budget and stick to it
- Which venue is right for you and why
- How to negotiate contracts and get more for less
- Which catering style gives you the best bang for your buck
- Band vs. DJ...the pros and cons of both
- & Much more!
- General Admission
- Raffle Ticket - Grand Prize: One(1) Hour Personalized Wedding Planning Consultation with Erika Darden Events. (Valued at $250)
When & Where
Erika Darden Events
Erika A. Darden is enthusiastic and devoted to producing bold and brilliant events that are flawlessly executed and always original. From chic social events, private in-home dinners and corporate meetings to weddings and fashionable soirees. She also teaches brides and aspiring wedding/event planners how to plan fabulous events!