San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Happy New Year!
Mark your calendars for Richmond Cycling Corps' 2nd Annual Snowflake Ride on Sunday February 10th - sponsored by loyal RCC underwriter, GroundForce IT.
- Sunday February 10th - 12 to 4pm
- 30 mile no drop ride
- Indoor trainers available for anyone not wanting to brave the elements (if there are any)
- Ride starts and finishes at Richmond Bicycle Studio
- Soups, bread and beer at the finish
- Event is FREE with donations accepted for the outreach efforts of Richmond Cycling Corps
- Route information can be found at: http://www.mapmyride.com/routes/view/63758500
GroundForce IT, Inc, provides design, implementation and ongoing support of Local and Wide Area Networks of varied size and complexity. Our network management solutions are based on a sharp understanding of your business needs to provide effective design, integration and lifecycle support.
When & Where
Richmond Bicycle Studio
Richmond Bicycle Studio: The most expertise, education, service, style and passion for cycling in Richmond. All proceeds from RBS go towards supporting the nation's premeir inner-city youth cycling program, Richmond Cycling Corps.