Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Want to learn more about Riak, the world's most advanced open souce distributed database? Join us for 2 days of technical training. A light breakfast and lunch will be provided both days.
Participants will learn to:
- Set up a small Riak cluster.
- Query the cluster using basic Key/Value, Links, 2i, and Map/Reduce
- Understand deployment and performance considerations
- Evaluate application Access Patterns
- Consider data modeling implications in a distributed system
The following topics will be covered:
- Introduction to Riak
- Basic Querying
- Riak Under-the-Hood
- Deployment Considerations
- Performance Tuning
- Application Development
- Data Modeling
- Distributed Systems Engineering