Want to learn more about Riak, the world's most advanced open souce distributed database? Join us for 2 days of technical training. A light breakfast and lunch will be provided both days.
Participants will learn to:
- Set up a small Riak cluster.
- Query the cluster using basic Key/Value, Links, 2i, and Map/Reduce
- Understand deployment and performance considerations
- Evaluate application Access Patterns
- Consider data modeling implications in a distributed system
The following topics will be covered:
- Introduction to Riak
- Basic Querying
- Riak Under-the-Hood
- Deployment Considerations
- Performance Tuning
- Application Development
- Data Modeling
- Distributed Systems Engineering