San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Join us for the Rhone Rangers Los Angeles Tasting Seminar, "The State of the American Rhone Nation."
During this seminar you will have the opportunity to taste and get an understanding of the principal Rhone varietals.
Matt Kettman, Contributing Editor for Wine Enthusiast Magazine will be the moderator.
- 2012 Tercero Grenache Blanc – Presented by Larry Schaffer
- 2012 Anglim, 2012 Bien Nacido Viognier – presented by Steve Anglim
- 2013 Campesino White Blend (Roussanne/Marsanne) “Alina” – Presented by Macario Montoya
- 2013 Cornerstone Cellars Rose (Syrah) “Corallina” – Presented by Craig Camp
- 2012 Crux Winery Grenache (Russian River) – Presented by Brian Callahan
- 2012 Donelan Family Cellars Syrah “Cuvee Christine” (100% syrah) – Presented by Cushing Donelan
- 2012 Cellar 433 Mourvedre (Arizona) – Presented by John McLoughlin
- 2012 Tablas Creek “Esprit de Tablas” Red Blend – Presented by Jason Haas
When & Where
The Rhone Rangers lead the way as America's largest non-profit organization dedicated to promoting American Rhone varietal wines. American Rhone-style wines are made from the same grapes that have flourished for centuries in France's Rhone River Valley, and their growing popularity in the United States speak to their versatility with food, wide range of rich flavors, and to the skills of American winemakers.
The Rhone Rangers hold regular tastings around the country, both open to the public and exclusive to trade, to increase awareness and visibility about these exciting wines.