Re:Write The Ragged Edge - A Writers Conference
Friday, February 27, 2015 at 8:00 AM - Saturday, February 28, 2015 at 10:00 PM (CST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
In its third year running, the Re:Write Conference aims to tackle issues that writers face every day, offering guidance, insight, and a hefty dose of hope along the way. It’s no secret that the world of publishing is shifting. With advances in technology and social media paired with a struggling economy, it’s not the same as it was even five years ago. The digital market is changing the way publishers, booksellers, and readers do business. And with all these changes comes the startling realization that writers, too, must change the way they do business in order to succeed.
The goal is to create an experience that addresses the primary questions and challenges that writers are facing every day:
- How do I reach and build my audience?
- How do I decide whether to publish traditionally or self-publish?
- What are creative, new ideas that I can start practicing as a writer?
- What role does branding play in my success as an author?
- What are innovative ways to market my book, blog, or writing?
- How important is networking to making it in the publishing industry?
The Re:Write Conference takes a realistic and holistic approach to answering these questions by utilizing the experiences and wisdom of authors and speakers that have “been there.” These individuals break down all the walls of pretense and pride, sit down with their fellow writers, and share about how they made it to where they are and the lessons they learned along the way. Unlike other writers conferences, the Re:Write Conference limits registrations so it can provide the most intimate, accessible environment for writers to learn, network, and grow. With time carved out to interact with the highly successful yet humble roster of speakers, attendees find value that can be directly applied to improve every aspect of their writing careers.
Spend a weekend in beautiful Austin, Texas, soaking in wisdom from incredibly successful, experienced authors, while also networking with fellow attendees from around the country. We welcome writers at all levels in all genres to come experience Re:Write -- a weekend that will transform your writing career and set you on a path toward making a living with your writing!
- Access to the 2013 Re:Write Conference
- February 27th @ 9:00 a.m. through February 28, 2015 @ 10:00 p.m.
- Event held at Renaissance Austin Hotel (9721 Arboretum Blvd, Austin, TX, 78759)
- Conference main event dinners
- February 27th @ 7:00 p.m. and February 28, 2015 @ 7:00 p.m.
- All conference materials and an event gift bag!
Learn all about the conference on our website:
Unfortunately, we cannot offer full refunds for the conference. If you cancel on or before December 26, 2014, there is a $25 cancellation fee, and the remainder of your registration will be refunded to you. If you cancel on or before January 26, 2015, there is a $100 cancellation fee. From January 27th and beyond, we cannot offer any refunds.
Save This Event
When & Where
The Fedd Agency
Headquartered in Austin, Texas, The Fedd Agency is an independent, full-service literary and entertainment agency serving talented authors who create beautifully-crafted works with meaning and purpose.