Dearborn, Michigan - As we all know the automotive industry is severely struggling in today’s difficult society. According to CNNMONEY.com “A plea by struggling auto parts makers for $8 billion to $10 billion in additional federal loan guarantees was turned down by the Obama administration's auto task force last week.” CNN Money also states that “Widespread bankruptcies and shutdowns at suppliers could affect not only efforts to restart assembly lines at GM and Chrysler, but could spread to Ford Motor and the North American plants of Asian rivals such as Toyota Motor and Honda.”
What people don’t know is that there is help out there.
A Purposed Transition presents “Retooling the Automotive Industry Career Transition and Entrepreneurial Workshop Series.” Their motto is A New Focus. A New Direction. A New You. The purpose of these series of workshops is to give those recently downsized or affected by the GM bankruptcy a helping hand because of the downfall in the automotive industry and share with them key tips and strategies to assist them in securing a successful future through career transition and entrepreneurial exploration. There are a total of seven different workshops all focused on assisting people in getting their life back on track by listening to influential and prestigious business professionals and career coaches as they share their knowledge on how to be successful in today’s economy!
The Full-Day Workshop Includes:
• 10am-11am The First 90 Days: Identifying Strategies for a Successful Career Transition , Kimberly A. Benjamin, PHR
• 11am-12pm A Leap of Faith, Ken Brown
• 12pm-1pm Panel Discussion: Planning your Exit Strategy: I’ve Just Been Downsized Now What Should I Do?
• 1pm-2pm The Six Routines of Self-Discovery, Ed Foxworth
• 2pm-3pm Economic Survival and Beyond: Don’t Allow Your Money Retire Before You!, Gail Perry-Mason
• 3pm-4pm How to Start a Business ,Kimberly A. Benjamin, PHR
• 4pm-5pm HR Panel Discussion: Secrets to the Hidden Job Market
The workshop will take place on Saturday August 1st from 10am-5pm at the UofM Fairlane Center located at 19000 Hubbard Drive in Dearborn, Michigan. The cost of the full day workshop is only $35.00 which gives you access to all 5 Workshops 2 Panel Discussions, a FREE Job Search Book, FREE Resume and Cover Letter Evaluations, and FREE New Business Consultations by an experience Business Coach. Call 1.877.733.3268 to register today.
When & Where
A Purposed Transition
A Purposed Transition is a non-profit organization that helps people to discover their purpose through career and entrepreneurial exploration.