RETech Challenge Demo
Tuesday, June 24, 2014 from 6:30 PM to 9:00 PM (EDT)
New York, NY
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The Worlds First Real Estate Tech Challenge!
Real Estate has been a laggard in adopting to change. Check out the most Innovative Real Estate Tech Startups Demo & Battle for the ULI NY Grand Prize!
This years RE:Tech Challenge will be held at the New WeWork | Charging Bull @ 25 Broadway. Get a first hand look at the innovation of creative space. Directions: 4 or 5 Train to Bowling Green stop. Click here for directions.
- Jared Kushner | CEO, Kushner & Co, Commercial Observer, & WiredNYC
- Dmytro Pokhylko | Director, NYCEDC
- Jesse Middleton | Co-Founder, WeWork Labs
- Chase Mattison | Program Management, Global Real Estate, Salesforce.com
- James Nelson | Partner, Massey Knakal
- Alexander Pease | Union Square Ventures
- Ash Zandieh | Founder, RE:Tech
- Urban Land Institute (ULI) NY
- WeWork - WeWork Labs
- Union Square Ventures
- General Assembly
- New York Tech MeetUp
When & Where
RE:Tech | Real Estate Accelerator | We beleive that you can do amazing things. Let us provide you the actionable tools needed to become the next big thing!
RE:Tech provides real estate entrepreneurs, intrapreneurs, and early stage real estate tech startups, with an extensive mentor network, and educational sessions with industry leaders, within a content rich program.
Our events have been attened by innovative real estate brokers, asset managers, property managers, and tech entrepreuners.