San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
This MHA Labs CVPP Training will provide you daily 21st century skills development practice that you can incoproate into your CVPP program activities with youth.
TRAINING AGENDA: Start to Finish Engagement in 21st Century Skill-Building & Formative Assessment
- Learn the core 21st century skills and how to identify strengths and growth areas in the youth you are supervising
- How to incorporate targeted skills into your CVPP activities
- How to set skill expectations and give high quality skill-building feedback (Feedback has been shown to be the #1 driver of youth achievement)
- How to use the skills framework to coach a youth and resolve problems
- How to use MHA skills assessment to promote skills development and evaluate CVPP skills performance
Leslie Beller, MHA Labs | email@example.com | (312) 532-5937
When & Where
Launched in 2012, MHA Labs is the manifestation of a three year grassroots movement to radically improve the 21st century skills development of youth and young adults. Our movement has one visionary end - To create a world where young people are vested with the skills and resources they need ~ to achieve the personal, family, and community aspirations they want.
MHA Labs operates as a public/private research and development program designing products and services for 21st century skills development. With over 400 schools, organizations and workforce programs in its user base, MHA Labs innovates at the scale and diversity needed to turn promising practices into system solutions.