Restoring Hope 2013: The Truth That Transforms
Friday, June 21, 2013 at 9:00 AM - Saturday, June 22, 2013 at 9:00 PM (CDT)
Oklahoma City, OK
‘If the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed.’ John 8:36
Jesus is the Truth that transforms us. Join us for two days of discovering how His truth sets us free from sexual and relational brokenness. We will worship Him, share our stories of hope, and deepen our understanding of His truth. Our freedom is His delight!
Special guests include:
Dr. Robert Gagnon, theologian and author of The Bible and Homosexuality.
Dr. Sam Storms, author, teacher and pastor of Bridgeway Church
Cesli Vaccaro, therapist and healing associate of Leanne Payne.
Andrew Comiskey, founder and President of Desert Stream Ministries.
Frank Worthen, a founder of Exodus and Restored Hope, author & speaker.
Nate Oyloe, director of Outpost Ministries and Twin Cities House of Prayer.
The schedule that Eventbrite has trouble displaying is from Friday, June 21st from 9am to 9pm, Saturday, June 22nd from 9am to 5pm. For additional information related to the schedule, click here. For a list of hotels in the vicinity, click here.
Additional day of training and renewal on June 20th! If you minister in the area of sexual and relational restoration, please consider joining us from 9-6pm for this focused equipping time. For more details, contact email@example.com
Admittance contingent upon agreement with the following:
- Restored Hope Network requires that all participants at the Restoring Hope conference adhere to the following standard of conduct. Please review the Policies and Code of Conduct below and signify your understanding and acceptance by completing your registration for the conference. If you are registering someone else, registration also implies the individual's assent to abide by these policies.
Code of Conduct
- Restored Hope Network requires that all participants at the Restoring Hope Conference adhere to standards of conduct in keeping with Christian professional standards. This includes abstaining from all forms of immoral behavior.
- It is expected that all participants attending the conference will either be in agreement with t Restored Hope Network’s Doctrinal statement, or will be respectful of them while finding out more about the beliefs and practices of Restored Hope Network.
- Disruption of the conference in any form is not acceptable, including but not limited to: interrupting conference presenters or activities; distributing literature or materials, or audio or video recording at the conference that have not been pre-approved by the Restored Hope Network Board of Directors; campaigning for alternative religions, philosophical or political views; on-site demonstrations; seeking sexual contacts; harassing others; using alcohol or narcotics; or sharing registration with other persons.
- Failure to abide by this code of conduct is grounds for immediate dismissal from the conference. Persons asked to leave for violation of the Code of Conduct will not be eligible for refunds.
- Restored Hope Network reserves the right to refuse any delegate their registration, or to remove a delegate from the conference, if there is reasonable cause to believe that he or she may endanger themselves or others by attending, or has endangered themselves or others in attendance. Persons removed from the conference under these circumstances will not be eligible for refunds.
Procedure for Changes to Policies
- In the event that Restored Hope Network is required to change any of these stated policies, changes will be made on the official conference website, and conference delegates will be notified by email of such changes.
- Approved requests submitted a month before the conference may receive a full refund, subject to a $25 administrative fee.
- Registered delegates who do not show up for the Restoring Hope Conference will not be eligible for a refund.
Policy Agreement/Liability Release
“I understand and acknowledge that Restored Hope Network holds to a traditional, Biblically based view of scripture affirming heterosexuality as God’s created intent, and that this viewpoint will influence, and be expressed throughout, this conference. I further understand that the subject matter at the Restoring Hope Network conference deals with sensitive topics and opinions which may or may not align with my world view, and which also may touch on emotional or spiritual issues that are critical to me and thus may be unsettling. I voluntarily and personally assume responsibility for my participation in any and all aspects of the conference, and release Restored Hope Network, its board, members, and any other conference teachers or contributors from any claims whatsoever for damages alleged as a direct or indirect result of participation in this conference.
All participants at the Restoring Hope Network conference must be familiar with, and in agreement with, the Code of Conduct outlined above, I have read and understand all Conference Policies and the Code of Conduct. ”
By registering for this conference I am agreeing to adhere to the agreement with the Restored Hope Network Policies described above.
RHN Doctrinal Statement is available for your reading here: http://www.restoredhopenetwork.org/index.php/who-we-are/what-we-believe.
When & Where
Restored Hope Network
What is the Restored Hope Network?
We are a group of ministries and individuals committed to serving those seeking Christ-centered answers for sexual and relational problems.
What is RHN’s mission statement?
Restored Hope is a membership governed network dedicated to restoring hope to those broken by sexual and relational sin especially those impacted by homosexuality. We proclaim that Jesus Christ has life changing power for all who submit to Christ as Lord; we also seek to equip the church to impart that transformation.